Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some Housekeeping

A friend just gave me some good ideas so I'm going to put them out here for all to read.

If there are any iPhone App creators that want to talk to me, or let me do a little interview with them, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'm also willing to download and review any app that anyone wants, so feel free to post in the comments, or email me (check my profile to the right).

I'm not sure exactly what direction this blog will take, but I'd love to do more in-depth reviews of apps, with discussion from the creators, or other members of the community. I don't want to just post 3 out of 5 stars, and leave you all to your own devices. I want you to really hear what the apps are all about.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, holla at me! I want to hear your ideas, your suggestions for apps to review, and I'd LOVE to hear from some app creators about new ideas, new updates, or just to talk about the great apps you've already created!

1 comment:

  1. wanna kick will hansen in the balls? there's an app for that. i anxiously await its review...

    ReplyDelete